1) I have been busy, mostly with work but also with life. It happens.
2) Despite busyness, this past weekend I saw Tricky Pixie twice. Also Vixy & Tony and Clint McCune's band.
3) Yes, this was a Very Good Thing. Loved all of it. Except maybe where Clint teased me with a portion of a Bruce song during sound check and then didn't sing it during the concert.
4) You can see last night's show at http://soultribetv.com
, along with the Kitten Sundae (s00j
) show on 3/21, and the Bone Poets show on 2/12.
5) I am not feeling guilty for not doing work stuff on Saturday.
6) I enjoyed helping dianthus
drink the bottle of viognier she got on Saturday.
7) I liked the Mandolin Cafe, even if it got a bit recursive to have Alec playing a mandolin in the mandolin cafe.
8) I enjoyed the look on Alec's face when I surprised him with a bow on Sunday.
9) I did not enjoy getting an asthma attack yesterday while helping skydancer
setup sound gear. Haven't had to use my albuterol in months, damn it. (Wah!)
10) ...I would say that means it's really spring, except that it could also have been from going from wet outdoors to warmer-drier indoors and back and in and back and in and back and in.
11) Not sure my white rosebush is still alive, but the red one is covered in new growth. This is the exact opposite of last year.
12) Two days. Two days and I will be prepping for Norwescon instead of at work. I am pleased.
13) Sunday's "Zits" reminds me of my Friday evening. (My reaction was rather like Connie, not her son's.) ( Image and transcript gets kinda long, so )